viernes, 1 de septiembre de 2023

LEVEL 6 - UNIT 6 LIFE PLANS


 Hi, nice to meet you. 

My name is Ana Luz Martinez, I am currently studying Industrial Engineering; my life plans start from reaching the end of my career and receiving my degree. 

In the medium term I contemplate the possibility of new life opportunities in Canada, with my partner. 

To acquire a second home of my own and a means of transportation. To continue to specialize in the field of Human Resources and to achieve excellent results at a professional level.

In the long term I would like to form my own business related to art, because I love to draw and paint, I also want to generate jobs and thus improve the quality of life of other people. 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Level 6 - Unit 10

Hello, good night teacher My favorite place in the country is the coffee region. It is a geographical, cultural, economic and ecological reg...