viernes, 6 de octubre de 2023

Controversial topics - Level 6 Unit 9

 

Hi nice to meet you.

My name is Ana Luz Martinez Gomez, eighth semester student of Industrial Engineering.

In relation to the topic of controversial issues in Colombia, I wish to express my position on abortion, although many women fight to legalize it, I consider it to be a very delicate issue.


I think that in some cases it is valid, as it is in the case of rape, it is a very difficult fact to recover from something like that.

However, in cases where women have consensual sexual relations and without taking the necessary measures to prevent pregnancy, I do not consider it fair that the option of abortion is legal.

Every human being must be responsible for their actions, and it is not fair to end the life of an innocent person.

Thank you.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Level 6 - Unit 10

Hello, good night teacher My favorite place in the country is the coffee region. It is a geographical, cultural, economic and ecological reg...